Friday 20 September 2013

New website, old one no longer being updated.

The website I have had for around the last three years, is no longer being updated. Unfortunately, the provider just doesn't work for me any more. The site builder is causing me so many problems. I just don't have the patience for it. You cannot even resize a photo on here these days.

I have set up a new website. It's 100000 times better. However, I cannot close the old one until June next year as my account is premium, and I have to allow it to run its course. I will also be keeping this blog updated. Anyone who wishes to join my new site, please click image above or the link below. I can have much more fun on this site, and interact with people easier. I hope you'll come by and say hello! And thank you for following me!


 http://www.lindsay-anne-kendal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment