Monday 21 January 2013

Creepy Photography.

I'm my spare time I love to go out and take photographs. I have an amazing new camera, a Canon DSLR, and I love her dearly. She has more than exceeded my expectations of her.

I have had a love of photography since before I can even remember. Now I have my toy and some nifty accessories, I'm hoping to do this more seriously. Including being the photographer at my friends wedding later this year! I had practice at my own little nieces christening earlier last year and the photographs were beautiful.

Last night I was able to go out again and practice. I want to learn everything I can about all the features on my baby. What I captured put a massive smile on my face, especially when I captured these in the pitch black. They are only trees, but I think they look so creepy... and I LOVE creepy. Anyway, I thought I would post them on here.






3 comments:

  1. Wow, they looked wicked creepy. Like something out of a horror movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Good job with the creepy factor. These pics made me shiver and think of how good they'd look on a book cover. :)

    ReplyDelete